Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Welcome!


Salutations friends and welcome to the blog!

Writing a book is a journey. It isn’t a road that you can take in a day, but a life-long walk. I am still only on the beginning of my writing road, but every time I sit down to write I seem to grow, little by little in my life as an author. 
  My name is Emily K. and my friend, Hannah W, and I have decided to start a blog about writing. I have been writing for four years now, and I have loved every second! I think I even remember the first story I wrote, and as I remember it had a plot line that contained a princess, a horse, and a castle. Yes, that was it. Oh, the silly stories of childhood! My dearest friend and co-author has been writing since she was 11 years old, and from the moment she picked up a pencil, words began to flow onto the paper that were as valuable as gold. (in my opinion) We might not be famous or published authors yet, but we have felt the sadness of a failed first draft, or the trouble of writing a love triangle. Hopefully we might be able to help some of you along your writing journey, as we walk down the path ourselves! Hannah and I dearly hope that you will enjoy what we write, and find our posts helpful!   

Salutations,

Emily K. & Hannah W. 

No comments:

Post a Comment